Marriage for ALL!
Since Oct 6, 2014, Oklahoma has realized that marriage can finally be for everyone! PFLAG Norman is receiving resource information and having people request a list of officiates, venues, etc. that are willing to help and service the LGBTQ community. This is a work in progress so please be patient while we do our best to upload information to help you in your quest. (If you are a business, know a business, are a registered officiate in Oklahoma, or offering marriage services (florists, DJ’s, etc.) that are LGBTQ friendly and interested in helping move equality forward in the Norman, OK area please call or email PFLAG Norman and let us know – (405) 360-4497 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here is an officiant list for all of Oklahoma that is updated regularly. (Thanks to PFLAG Norman and TEN – The Equality Network – out of Tulsa!)
Oklahoma Officiant List
- Canadian River Winery – Canadian River Vineyards and Winery – Susan Boehrer is a co-owner and said they would love to host weddings for same sex couples that would like a beautiful wedding in the vineyard. Call or send and email – 405-426-7070 or CanadianRiverWinery@gmail.com.
- The Railhouse Norman – The Hall at the Railhouse – edding Ideas – Haven’t had your dream wedding planned since you were 10? You’re not alone. Follow your wedding whims and explore photos and vendors to inspire that something just right.
- Norman Arts Council – J.J. Bradford is on the board of the Norman Arts Council. They are there for your wedding needs and are welcoming any of our LGBT community. I am about to be ordained myself, also her husband is a DJ and is very competitive price wise. MAINSITE Art Gallery/Norman Arts Council 405-360-11624 (Erinn Gavaghan-Houser, Executive Director)
J.J. Bradford, 405-924-0494
Tim Bradford, aka DJ TimmyB, 405-301-1732
- The Whispering Pines Inn – We try to reserve wedding dates as far in advance as possible, so call our friendly staff today and make sure to get just the day you want for your perfect wedding. We’ll be delighted to hear from you!
- The Wynnbrook Building – A beautiful location for any wedding. Location includes coordinator, sound tech, reception staff, dressing rooms, set-up and clean-up.
- Emerson Events – A full service event planning team – including wedding planning, floral design and event styling. Here to meet a variety of your special event needs! Camden Chitwood & her team love what they do, and will travel near & far for your event!
- Sue and Lou’s Events – we will cater to your unique vision for your event by using our ten years of combined experience in event planning, dealing with vendors and choosing local venues to make your event beautiful and enjoyable for both you and your guests. For spectacular events of all shapes and sizes, call Sue and Lou. We can’t wait to start planning your perfect day!
- Splazoingas – Our goal is to provide one-of-a-kind, cleverly named sweets and treats, and Beautiful and Unique cakes online and at your door. We also have contacts for hair, make-up and photography. If you need more info please let us know.