- To email the President of United States of America: https://sawho14.eop.gov/PERSdata/intro.htm
- United States House of Representatives web site: http://www.house.gov/
- United States Senate: http://www.senate.gov/
- Governor of the State of Oklahoma: http://www.governor.state.ok.us/
- Oklahoma Legislature Web Site: http://www.lsb.state.ok.us/
The following e-mail addresses and web link will provide access to city officials.
- Mayor of Norman’s email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- City Manager’s email: City.Manager@ci.norman.ok.us.
- City of Norman Web Page (City Council e-mail directory) http://www.ci.norman.ok.us/city_council/council_e-mail.htm
Some of the most vulnerable GLBT persons are students in schools who are subject to verbal, emotional, and physical abuse. School board members, administrators, and educators should know of our youth’s issues and concerns. Attending board meetings and speaking up when GLBT issues are being addressed most effectively demonstrate this.
- The Norman Board of Education meets regularly. The meeting schedule and email addresses of board members can be accessed from the following link: http://www.norman.k12.ok.us/directory/boe/