- PFLAG Norman is a local chapter of the national organization Parents, Families and Friends and Allies united with LGBTQ People to move equality forward. Our mission is to promote the health and well-being of gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgendered persons, their families and friends through:
- support, to cope with an adverse society;
- education, to enlighten an ill-informed public; and
- advocacy, to end discrimination and to secure equal civil rights.
- Parents, Families and Friends and Allies united with LGBTQ People to move equality forward provides opportunity for dialogue about sexual orientation and gender identity, and acts to create a society that is healthy and respectful of human diversity.
- For questions or support, please email email@example.com or call/text (405) 360-4497.
“Trans Talk: Listening to Our Youth” event
- What: Trans Talk: Listening to Our Youth
- Trans Talk: Listening to Our Youth Event link
When: Dec. 3rd (a Thursday) at 7 p.m.
Where: Community Hall of St. Stephen’s United Methodist Church, 1801 West Brooks St.
Check the link below for more information!